Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ten Lousy Bucks

For those of you that are knitters you probably know about Ravelry . For those of you that don't know what Ravelry is, its a great online knitting community. Patterns, yarns, people, common interest groups. Its really great, and to keep it free people often start fundraisers, called ravelraisers. The thought is that those who can, will donate, to keep ravelry free. I tend to be a VERY frugal person, and shy away from donating willy nilly. THIS is something I will be donating to. If you use Ravelry friend me! My user name is Breezyquarters. And go donate your 10 bucks, I am!

and now your daily fiber....
DSC01770

2 comments:

  1. I love Gale's Art fiber!! She has a really nice way with color - her tops lend themselves well to fractal spinnng.

    -Kaypasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh pretty! Yes, I should toss a $10 in the kitty... god knows, if Ravelry were cable TV, I'd be paying through the NOSE for how much time I spend on there.

    ReplyDelete