Sunday, December 28, 2008

My first post

I've wanted to start a blog for a long time. I don't really know why, but here it goes. Christmas break seems like the perfect time to start. The tree has been taken down, the house is getting back in order, and DH and I are busying ourselves with projects so that we don't kill each other.
DH is off work for two weeks, its nice to have him home, it would be better if it were just one week. We do have bills to pay, there is also a bathroom to renovate! Maybe it will get done this week, but that is not likely.

We started ripping the bath room out months ago. This isn't near as bad as it is now, for all those months since the rip out, there has been a giant gaping hole. It is winter, luckily it hasn't been that cold, but a nice breeze has been coming through the hole until DH closed it up about a week ago as a Christmas present to me. I really need to take more pictures.

Hopefully my posts will be better thought out.... but I'm off to a start. Thanks for reading, comment and let me know you are out there, even if all you say is hi!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Em Gee! That looks exactly like our bathroom! And ours has looked like for months too! LOL

    Now I'm giving my husband grief that I'm going to blog about his renovation skills... hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we did that once, it was not fun but worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been there! Take some slow, deep breaths.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've taken your tree down and are talking about DIY already??!! Good start to the year!

    ReplyDelete