Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nom to your mother.


I can count the things I have eaten since monday on one hand. I've had jello, grits, soup, banana, and ice cream. I haven't even gone to the bathroom since monday. This upsets me, because I am a very regular person. Sorry if this is TMI, but I'm on meds so I have an excuse :-) . All I can think about are the things I want to eat when I get better. Dad called to check on me today and informed me that he is having a steak tonight. A BIG JUICY STEAK!!!! It will be overcooked of course, but its MEAT. I'm craving Maria's right now.... I want corn chips with salsa and cheese, a crunchy taco, and a beef burrito. I'd go into all the things I want to eat, but I will just have a sad. I'm starving, so i'll have a cup of applesauce..... Comment and tell me all the things I should eat when I am better!

2 comments:

  1. I agree a taco sounds ymmy! In a day or two maybe you could do a baked patato-I think thats what I lived on the second week after I had my w.t. removed-You look great-very little swelling I'm guessing! The day after I was black and blue and my face was HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese does make the world go 'round...you could melt it on that potato there! Fooshknitstoo

    ReplyDelete